Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So much to say...

I have composed like 18 blog posts in my mind over the last few weeks, but never made it to the computer to get them to you.  I do want to make up for that, and get caught up, so if you're reading this post and think this is it, keep scrolling down - there is more and I am going to put them in under the dates I should have posted them. :)

We spent the last 2 weeks in Idaho.  The plan was to go and spend a week working on our trailer, then we'd go to Brave Girls Camp where I get to go 4 times a year to help cook and take care of the guests.  The weather didn't agree with our plan.  It was windy and rainy the first week, so Jeff couldn't even start on the roof of the trailer.  Luckily for Brave Girls the next week, the weather was just LOVELY.

We are back in Utah now, wrapping a few things up.  I took the "day off" yesterday and rested all day long.  I felt SO tired and not ready to tackle all the things I have to do in order to move and get caught up with all of you.  I feel much better now and maybe even ready to start cleaning everything out for real.

Don't tell the weather man, but the new plan is to go back to Idaho at the end of this week, and we plan to stay there pretty permanently for the rest of the summer.  I say "pretty" permanently because we will be back in Utah to close on our house (probably next month), and for my doctor's appointments and a couple of other things.

Anyway, stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment